Monday, January 30, 2006

94/98

Since out last batch dinner ... my mind can't go far from memories we had ... 5 years of living together ... tears and laughter ... all just cramped into my mind ... so sweet ...

Since the last gathering also I've had visitors from members who can't make it to last dinner ...

Flattered ... Honoured ... That's how I feel ...

Some of us finished our studies ... working as goverment servants, engineers, doctors etc and some still studying tyring hard to excel in their own perspective ... even some of us are married and have kids ... huihhhh ... can't believe it but Good Job Well Done eyyy??? eheheh ....

I'm damn proud of you guys ... eventhough some of us didn't make it big ... I believe there's a greater success behind all the hardship ...

Remembered those days ... first step taken into the alma mater ... and the first step taken off ...

Some of us quite naughty and some quite reserved ... we have our own way to succeed ... memories ... Radiatta clan .. 94/98 as a whole ...

I know ... old habits die hard ... 'ponteng class' ... 'pompoy' ... eheheheh ...

Miss the old days ... Miss the togetherness or the bond we had ...

Though we're far apart creating our own success ... I hope the bond ... the so called 94/98 spirit is forever there at the abyss of our heart ... pumping the spirit through our veins ...

Fiat Sapienta Virtus ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home