Saturday, January 28, 2006

HELL BOY ... I AM???

As the designated Hell Boy of the Department ... It's a proud day for me when someone innocent asked me for a hand ... a leap towards the darkside ... heheheh ...

A dear colleague of mine ... same network team ... gonna be 30 this year ... no girlfriend ... and definitely bored searching for the right one ... work is all his life there is ... and his big bike of course ...

He's tall 6 feet ++ , fair skin, macho, BIG BIKE's, SPORT CARS bla bla bla ... Some say he's charming (makcik2 office) ... Some say he's good looking (Looks like an Arab to me heheh) ...

All the above I agree ..

To me he's perfect ... in terms of being religious ... he's far ... far ... far ... far better than me ... heheh ...

So ... What is there to ask???!!! What more to demand??? Girls there's a GOOD MAN ON EARTH!!! CHASE AFTER HIM will ya!!!

The problem with girls nowadays ... they always chase for the BAD guys ...

BAD is COOL ... <----- True on certain occasions (hehhe)

Then blaming themselves saying they always met the wrong bloke ... hey it's your choice in the first place!!!

Hehehhehe .... Men is not all bad ... they're just not ready for the responsibilities ... they just wanna make some tryouts ... don't be fooled by that!!!

BUT this PARTICULAR friend of mine is ready since day one ... still no hope of searching the right one ...

Is he too picky??

Well don't blame him if he does ... he's good looking(at least from my point of view <--- not to be gay or anything heheh) ...

Like he said ... he hasn't found the right combination yet

Inner Beauty is as equally important as Physical Attraction right???

It's a pity to see this kind of man being wasted just like that ... heheh

And my advise to him ...

" Don't be a saint all the time (even if you are) ... girls see this as a desperate moves ... and don't be too transparent ... you may give some insight but create some haze to make it mysterious ... "

Dude I'm not sure why I said the mentioned above ... but my last and true advise is

"Just be yourself ... If they don't appreciate for who you are ... you're not the one who lose ..." <---- Please remember our last part of the conversation not the middle one .....

This girl will come along in your life and she's so lucky to have you ...
:D

I pray for you ... my friend ...















Hah ... dah la tuh ... by-heart session dah habis ... ajar aku mende Firewall ni ... banyak lagi aku tak terer ... hehehehehe Saje jek nak kongsi story ... sebab camni punya manusia pon ada ke??? ( reply fav. member aku pada pertanyaan camni -----> Dah org cam ko pon ada apsal cam dia x leh ada??? )


Heheheheh ....

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home